- Cleans gas spills using neutralizing agent and/or absorbing cloth, disposes of materials in secure containers.
- Performs daily inspections of all equipment . Performs routine maintenance, changing filters and nozzles;controls open and closed signs.
- Researches area competitive pricing using private vehicle; documents report into computer daily.
- Monitors fuel deliveries, ensures safety precautions, and completes all documentation.
- Loads pump receipt tape and ribbons.
- Inspects pumps and all equipment for problems, assists and educates members as needed, monitors flow and directs traffic moving through the gas station.
- Enforces national fire codes and Costco safety policies, (ie) no smoking, ignition turned off, filling storage containers. Responds to alarms appropriately. Use of fire extinguisher as needed.
- Inspects, performs, documents and arranges for all routine equipment maintenance.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- Open availability needed to meet the needs of the business
- Gas station attendant experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Melbourne, AU
Application Deadline: N/A