Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is one of Australia’s most iconic tourist destinations and an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates three of Australia’s leading integrated resorts – Crown Melbourne, Crown Perth and Crown Sydney.
An exciting opportunity has become available to provide leadership to oversee activities relating to the Hotel Maintenance function. Reporting to the senior management, the Engineering & Maintenance Manager for Hotels will be responsible for managing and maintaining the policy and procedures of the team and ensuring the business receives effective service and advice in keeping with the Engineering and Maintenance business Plan.
- Managing the performance of the Engineering & Maintenance teams & contractors in the delivery of service, provision of customer service and
- property presentation across the Crown Towers, Metropol & Promenade Hotels
- Driving the implementation and maintenance of Health & Safety and regulatory policy and procedures
- Oversee and review departmental organizational structure
- Developing, leading, mentoring and motivating the team
- Oversee annual E&M Capital Expenditure Projects within allocated budget
- Holder of or ability to obtain a Special Employee Gaming Licence.
- Post Graduate Qualification in a Building, Engineering or Facility Management field
- Hotel experience is ideal in either engineering and maintenance or facilities management but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in people management
- Indentured trade experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Geelong, AU
Application Deadline: N/A