Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has a risen for a colleague to join our In Front Office team in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, as a Ambassador. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Maximize sales and profit by providing excellent value and service and utilizing suggestive and up-selling techniques.
- Ensure that care is taken in the handling of all operating equipment so as to minimize breakage/damage.
- Ensure all bills are checked for accuracy prior to presentation.
- Adhere to all Jumeirah cashiering and cash handling procedures at all times.
- Demonstrate knowledge of individual contribution to department objectives.
- Suggest to manager or departmental trainer any training needed to enhance performance.
- Has a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Respond to changes in the departmental function as dictated by the Resort or senior management.
- Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Escorting guests to the room, hotel show around, provide in-room orientation, Make courtesy calls to in-house guests, Meet & Greet, inspect VIP arrival rooms and any related GSE tasks when needed.
- Attend to all colleague meetings in the department and other related activities and be able to contribute suggestions for improvement.
- Perform routine checks on: hygiene, cleanliness and functionality of general operational equipments.
- Well versed spoken and written in Arabic as well as English
- Previous experience as Ambassador and knowledge of how to prepare and serve Arabic coffee would be of advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of how to prepare and serve Arabic coffee
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A