Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Aviation Group is a transforming business; as a young and ambitious airline, our focus is on innovation and on making Etihad truly an airline of choice for our guests around the world. As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service.
- Develop and sponsor business cases to justify feasibility of proposed initiatives
- Research of industry trends by conducting competitor analysis.
- Support interior design strategy by conducting market research to validate and identify trends.
- Conduct RFP evaluations for vendor selections and recommendations.
- Coordinate all stakeholders to establish a clear and agreed scope to drive the design process.
- Monitor performance, ensuring products maintain target standards supporting service teams to identify issues and improvements.
- Champion and align fleet plan with strategy, projecting aircraft fleet by generation and retrofit planning to best align cabin product across the airline group.
- Ensure all product development remains intuitive in function and design while retaining ergonomic standards fit for the customer market segments.
- Manage cabin interior product specifications and standards to optimize brand experience.
- Develop and implement the aircraft cabin specification for interior products.
- Human factors and Ergonomics, Decompression, kinematic operation.
- Experience in the end-end Design process.
- Proficiency in Business case preparation, presentation and negotiation.
- Research and benchmarking skills
- Adobe creative suite, 2D/3D software
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor degree (Ideally in the field of Aeronautical/Mechanical engineering/Industrial Design).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the transport industry (aviation/automotive/rail)
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A