Website The Emirates Group
To manage ServiceNow application modules of Service Requests, Service Catalogue and hardware asset management including user administration, configuration, development and scripting requirements. To act as technical mentor and trainer for junior staff.
- To create and maintain ServiceNow lists & forms, UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Client Scripts, User administration, Tables, Import sets and Update sets, Service Catalogue, Workflow, approval routings, notifications, management reports, no code and low code configuration/customisation.
- To configure Servicenow Asset management module, maintain rule for audit, stock rooms, hardware movement, receipt, expense lines, issuance, recovery, disposal, and retirement.
- To be an interface with different technical teams, applications teams and Customer support team and dissipate the solutions required for all incident management and service request for all assigned business areas i.e Hotel, Airport, Emquest etc
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist for Service Request, Service Catalogue and Hardware Asset management Certified ITIL/ITSM Foundation level
- Knowledge and Skills
- Programming Language: Core Java, C & C++
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A