The ‘IT Network Engineer (Security & Cloud)’ troubleshoots problems on the network, monitors underlying communication protocols and supports network and security hardware and software. He/she maintains network connectivity and availability. The ideal candidate has to be well versed with cloud infrastructure (public and private clouds) and be responsible for building, executing, managing, and maintaining network infrastructure and related security functions.
- Installing networks/systems and performing analysis, reporting on network/system applications related to the suite of applications
- Configuring LDAP/LDAPS and other authentication technologies to support network infrastructure
- Install, configure and maintain Cisco, Palo Alto and Fortigate Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and other security appliances related to the network infrastructure
- Install, configure and maintain load balancers related to the network infrastructure
- Data center physical networking and communication management
- Network and Security SME for projects with network and security components
- Partner with Technical Architects to develop and maintain enterprise documentation and architecture network and security diagrams
- Monitor networks and make any necessary repairs utilizing available network tools before they cause network outage
- Monitor and maintain VPN gateways and any other related equipment and services.
- Respond to and mitigate network security events such as Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Setup/manage network, security, and virtualized infrastructure
- Review, analyse, and execute network change requests
- Lead network improvement and maintenance projects
Relevant Cisco Certifications (Cisco CCNP Collaboration)
Experienced in technologies such as HP, Juniper, Cisco, Fortigate, PaloAlto, Barracuda, F5, Incapsula,
Qualification & Experience:
5 + years’ proven experience in network and security field.
Expertise in Active Directory, Firewalls, VPN, Proxy.
Strong L3 troubleshooting.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A