If you looking for a change, Etisalat would be an ideal firm to be associated with.
- Analyze and assess the financial impact on various capital expenditure and other large scale projects
- Analyze and assess special projects for Etisalat department initiatives to provide financial assessment support necessary for decision making
- Pre-evaluation and post evaluation on the financial impact of proposed enterprise sales initiatives in close coordination with business marketing team to provide financial assessment
- Assess special request of products offers in a form of memo to provide financial advice appropriate for decision making
- Participates in tenders and RFP to provide financial assessment necessary for decision making.
- Provides financial support to Adhoc task assigned by management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics/Relevant certification or relevant experience with minimum of high school qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a professional accountant (forecasting) or Financial Analyst in a comparable role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A