Website Etihad Airways
This is an Integral role to formulate the POS strategy in conjunction with the Market Manager. As a as Manager, Pricing and Demand, you are accountable for optimal Revenue at a POS, contributing to the delivery of network Revenue per Actual Seat Kilometers ( RASK) targets. The role includes defining commercial price and demand actions to achieve optimal unit revenue results and continuous improvement initiative work. Produce stable passenger demand and average fare forecasts, maintaining accuracy on respective POS / OD at the detailed level.
- Performance monitored against Fare and Forecast accuracy reporting
- Manage demand and price during periods of peak demand and special events to ensure maximum network revenue
- Ensure accuracy of the RM system results including unconstrained demand estimates, forecasts and network optimization
- Responsible for leading the implementation and adaptation of any new inventory or pricing techniques/systems and refining them post implementation
- Apply ‘fail fast’ test and learn process to ensure we are continuously innovating, optimising and improving revenue performance
- Ensure prices are distributed correctly through relevant channels, in a way that maximizes potential reach but avoids unnecessary complexity adhering to pricing processes.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and commercially sensitive issues with discretion and integrity
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment where good time management skills and prioritisation are critical to achieving deadlines, often under pressures
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships, Negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of communicating with a broad range of internal and external contacts including senior managers
- Evidence of handling a variety of challenging situations and individuals
- Ability to operate comfortably at both strategic and tactical levels
- Proactive and delivery focused
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years working experience in a numerate and analytical role
- Educated to degree level or with relevant analytical experience
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A