Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
The jobholder is responsible for providing direction and leadership to all the direct sales staff (RO, SRO, TLs) for the purpose of driving business performance through the achievement of required sales targets. Responsible for development of distribution of asset and liability products in line with Business Banking strategy to enable the achievement of customer acquisition, market share and revenue targets.
- Review all asset cases prior to recommending them to credit. Discuss with internal stake holders on cases and ensure only quality proposals are sourced and booked.
- Cross sell other Banking products to comprehensively meet client needs as well as widen the Bank’s income streams.
- Identify trends and business opportunities and recommend updates/changes to enhance competitive positioning in the market.
- Perform the required analysis and verify all sales reports (daily, weekly and monthly) that drive activity and performance.
- Provide senior management with recommendations that will drive improved sales performance and address sales issues.
- Manages the annual budget for the unit and reporting region wise team leaders in conjunction with Business Banking budget and secures subsequent approval, tracks expenditure and ensures adherence to budget.
- Ensures all Business Banking Distribution sales team are driven / motivated to exceed the sales budgets through the daily monitoring of sales activity and driving more opportunities for the sales staff to target the selected customers
- Good verbal and written command of the English Language (Preferably bilingual in spoken Arabic and English.)
- Strong Sales Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Master degree in business administration or finance or equivalent is preferred
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A