Website Al-Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- Lead and manage the team and work with Store and Service Office colleagues to understand our local competitor service offers, our customers’ shopping behaviours and their living situations, and use these insights to improve our customers’ shopping experience. Coordinate one visit per year to customer houses.
- Work with the team to secure easy buying process, instant gratification and stock availability which will make it easy and convenient for our customers to shop at all times throughout the day and encourage repeat visits to the store.
- Ensure all the IKEA shopping tools are in place, in the right quantity and functioning effectively.
- Work with the team and other functions to promote and encourage a customer-focused culture throughout the store to ensure we are first choice for home furnishings and destination for the whole family.
- Always look at our store through the eyes of our customers and walk the shop floor during different times throughout the trading day. To use this opportunity to talk to co-workers, giving input and encouraging their feedback.
- To regularly meet with our customers to learn from their experiences, ideas and views in order to improve the home to home shopping experience. Organize in store customer intelligence surveys.
- Analyse feedback from our customers and work with my team and other functions to make improvements to our customers’ shopping experience by securing an easy buying process throughout the store.
- Lead and manage the team and work with colleagues in other functions to optimise the relationship with our customers in order to drive sales growth and sustained, long-term profitability.
- Drive and be the owner of the Commercial review in the store, co-operating and influencing the commercial team, the CR team and other support functions to ensure that they understand the customer’s perspective when implementing new solution and evaluating exiting ones.
- Know the local market and working with the commercial team to support commercial activities, this will convert more visitors to customers, and generate repeat store visits, balancing our business needs with our customers’ needs.
- Make sure all co-workers are properly trained and encourage them to participate in trainings and in development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs
- Manage the recruitment of the Customer relations department. Ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise, and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions
- Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low
- Have in place service agreements with external providers, ensuring these are clearly communicated and priced in store, which support sales. Ensure they deliver a standard of service that contributes to making the IKEA store first choice for home furnishings.
- Work with the check-out and exchange and returns manager and store team to ensure the check-outs are appropriately staffed at all times of the day in order to make it easy and convenient for us to close sales.
- Analyse customer feedback to identify root causes, taking action to improve short and long-term customer satisfaction.
- Encourage the team to take fast action on ideas to improve our customers’ shopping experience, acting on customer feedback, competition and performance analysis.
- Educate the team in the IKEA Concept, and ensuring that they read and use the appropriate manuals from
- Inter IKEA Systems B.V. and other global solutions to help them maximise our customers’ shopping experience.
- Ensure the managers in the CRM department agree clear expectations and standards with their teams regarding routines and that they regularly follow up on these.
- Ensure quality standards are met in store by focusing on the detail in order that the store is clean and tidy at all times of the trading day.
- You are passionate about growing business and people together using the experience and skills of our people in the best way.
- You are ready a for bigger scope of responsibility and are driven to exceed goals.
- You are you curious to challenge existing ways of working and able to develop new knowledge, skills & behaviors.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School or Trade school graduate
- 3 – 5 years in Customer Service Management, IKEA experience is highly preferred
- Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Excel competence
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A