Website City of Darebin
- Develop and deliver inclusive child-led early years’ children’s programs and events that develop literacy and foster community connection for children and their families including families at risk of exclusion
- Collaborate with community organisations and council business units to promote children’s and youth programming and library services in both online physical settings
- Build relationships and develop partnerships that support our community development and engagement goals – including an awareness of social, cultural, neural and linguistic diversity
- Use your experience in collection development to ensure our commitment to a diverse and inclusive physical and digital collection
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence is desirable
- families in a public library, education, arts or community settin
Qualification & Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in library and information management, early childhood, education, youth work or community development and/or less formal qualification with relevant experience in working with children and youth
- Proven experience in delivering customer service, primarily in a library, retail, community or hospitality environment.
- Knowledge and experience in selecting resources, especially focussing on the learning and literacy needs of children and youth, including CALD and inclusive resources.
- Demonstrated experience in and the ability to develop, facilitate and evaluate inclusive programs and activities for children and youth and their
Company: City of Darebin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darebin, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A