Website DaVita Kidney Care
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. RNs in this role will make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
- Work alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Work with your head, heart and hands each day.
- Oversee a group of patients (census dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- Build meaningful relationship with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you’d want your own care to be
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook. You will be required to chart patient’s assessment, orders and your care notes in our electronic medical record system.
Company: DaVita Kidney Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A