Website DaVita Kidney Care
As a Peritoneal Dialysis Registered Nurse (PD RN), you educate your patients on how to do their own dialysis from their homes, and you take responsibility for the complete ongoing care of each patient to ensure their treatment stays on track. You will work a Monday to Friday schedule-yet your impact on the lives of our patients will be felt every day.
- You use your mind constantly.
- Empower your patients by teaching them to administer their own dialysis and to take their health back into their own hands.
- Provide comprehensive patient care in an independent setting.
- Plan to be on your toes at all times.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- Previous Chronic Hemodialysis, Acute Dialysis and/or Home Hemodialysis (HHD) nursing experience
- Training/Teaching/Healthcare Education background
- Current driver’s license, reliable transportation, and vehicle insurance in state of residence
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN)
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Minimum of 12 months’ of RN experience
Company: DaVita Kidney Care
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A