Website Department of Defence
MPB is seeking skilled, experienced and dedicated commercial, contracting and procurement professionals who enjoy supporting challenging and highly complex commercial activities and are.MPB delivers commercial, contracting and procurement solutions and expertise for the acquisition and sustainment of materiel for the ADF which enables Defence to meet its strategic objectives, maximise value for money for taxpayers and meet legislative and mandatory policy requirements. We support a huge range of complex projects and products across Defence.
- Trustworthy, transparent and possesses the highest level of integrity;
- Confident when engaging with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds and levels of seniority;
- Passionate about ongoing self-improvement and professional development as well as managing the professional development of your staff.
- Able to understand the value of partnerships, work in a collaborative team environment and achieve shared objectives;
- Willing to challenge the traditional ways of doing business;
- Highly motivated and solutions focussed;
- Able to lead and mentor a team of integrated professionals to achieve results;
- Able to think critically, is an active listener and is an effective communicator;
- If you enjoy a challenge, are high performing, able to work independently and can lead and develop a team to
Company: Department of Defence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A