Website Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
Master Plan: Review annual water transmission master plan and provide comments based on existing operational philosophy in coordination with reporting manager.
- Contingency Plan: Study and monitor water network through hydraulic model simulations and assisting in planning and implementationof the water contingency plan.
- Monitoring network calibration (flow and pressure) based on hydraulic modeling studies and by installation of devices in the existing water network.
- Operations Plan: Planning the safety and efficient operation of all pumping stations, reservoirs and transmission & distribution water network based on the studies carried out in the existing network system.
- Water SCADA Plan: Responsible to monitor the pressure in the water network system based on online information from SCADA System.
- Bachelor in Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the operations, transmission & distribution networks.
Company: Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A