Website Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
Responsible for overall OT security qualified security technologies and products, security assurance, compliance to security policies monitoring across TP, This includes managing security audits, providing security certifications for security technologies for use within OT environment and ensure continous review of the approved products/technologies to kep them upto date.
- Experience in risk management frameworks (ISO 31000, ISO 27005 and NIST800-30/39, and leading industry risk analysis methods).
- Responsible for the compliance of strategic objectives of the division relating to security as defined in the approved security strategy.
- Manage and contribute to the compliance assurance strategy implementation to achieve the same.
- Industrial Cyber Security standards IEC 62443, IEC 62351, NERC CIP, and NIST 800-82
- Fundamental understading of IT and OT network communication protocols.
- Extensive experience in IT/cyber security risk managemnt frameworks ISO 27005 and NIST800-30/39 and leading industry risk analysis methods). extensive expereince in security control and related protocols.
- Extensive understanding of IT security standards, industry accepted smart grid guidelines
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Information Security/ IT or equivalent.
- IT/cyber Security certifications is a must (CISSP, CISM, ISSAP)
Company: Dubai Electricity and Water Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A