The Carrefour Group, leader in mass retailing in Europe with more than 115,000 employees in France and a strong international presence. With more than 120 professions, Carrefour discovers its dynamism through the richness and diversity of its teams. Excellent knowledge of Excel, Access and statistical processing tools is required. In addition, you have a strong taste for numbers to calculate and size global price schedules.
- Constantly seek the improvement of its actions in the context of new projects carried by the BUs and aimed at develop hydrocarbon sales.
- Collaborate with pricing in the analysis of the indexes selected to find the levers to increase the results of the sector and optimize the volume / margin mix in line with the expected per outlet
- Commonly build with the management control and the operating the annual budget of the activity by identifying market brakes and opportunities
- Participate in the daily meeting of the Automotive Pole to challenge the operation on the transfer prices and learn about possible inflections on fuels
- Ensuring smooth upward and downward communication with his team and the network
- Participate with the control of the management of the automotive pole and the Exploitation service to the budget strategy for validation with the Direction
- Transmit the business information to the decision-making bodies of each format to maintain the competitive fleet vs the competitors (price positioning, new product challenges)
- Facilitate the network by regular presentations in plenary sessions for presentation of key indicators and market trends
- In collaboration with pricing, advocate the commercial policy for validation with various price committees (France if national policy, BU if specific policy)
- Retain franchised parks and major accounts taking into account budgetary impacts on the sector (unit margin, margin mass) and volumes out deposit
- Promote the business vision to the internal decision makers of each format to design and implement new and effective solutions as part of continuous improvement plans
- Implement and monitor the price policy in relation to the strategic issues of the company, and control the consistency in the application by the points of sale
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A