Our diverse, global teams have this vision at heart. Every day we’re defining new levels of service for our customers. We do this by working closely with employees and suppliers, putting safety at the heart of everything we do. With your talent, passion and big ideas, and our industry-leading performance, we can flourish. We can be the world’s most admired air services provider.Provide support to the General Manager and Business Managers at Arabian Adventures/Gulf Ventures in the research, analysis, evaluation and implementation of change and other new business opportunities for dnata Travel and it’s subsidiaries.
- Research – Collect and analyse market and specific company data for business managers to support the development of new strategies and the evaluation of new opportunities.
- Adhoc projects – Partner with the business and relevant support departments to deliver improvement and other projects. Support the Business Managers and GM in managing relationships with stakeholders to drive close collaboration and partnership to rapidly resolve issues and concerns and mitigate risks. Conduct post implementation reviews on high priority projects to ensure that the intended benefits to the business are realised.
- Best Practice – Stay continuously up-to-date with industry standards/processes and challenge the status quo to enable effective management of change.
- Project Reporting – Track and monitor the implementation plans of all projects to ensure that they are completed as per the plan set by the business. Provide regular reports on all projects throughout their life cycles, highlighting risks and issues as they arise
- Project Business Cases – Monitor the on-going performance of projects against their business cases and report on any variations as they arise.
- Project Portfolio – Support the creation and management of a portfolio of projects and the adoption and application of strong project governance within dnata Travel to enable effective management, maintenance, monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Planning-Support the development of a Long Term Change Plan for the Travel Division with a particular focus on the Manpower Plan and any strategic plans. Collaborate and partner with all relevant departments as needed during planning discussions to jointly deliver and maintain a 3 year rolling plan
- Business Development – Participate actively in Business Development. Document and publish project deliverables to enable collaboration, sharing and knowledge and skills transfer across the division.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good understanding of PMO principles, processes and practices.
- Good time management and good inter-personal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Advanced user of MS project and the MS office applications i.e Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Motivated, highly organised, pro-active and flexible.
- Commercial/Sales.Other 5+ Years
- Graduate in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics, Consultancy or graduate level education in scientific/ commercial discipline.
- Working towards or already qualified as P30 or similar PMO qualification
- Experience of Project or Programme administration.
- Experience of researching and evaluating both business opportunities including potential acquisitions and business processes in a consumer facing company.
- Mature and responsible, must be a team player and be able to work well under pressure.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A