To efficiently sell and promote all the Hotels within the dnata Representation Portfolio in the assigned designated territory. Develop, plan and execute effective sales strategies to exploit all business opportunities and meet the annual budget and strategic priorities of the organisation & the principals. Assist and support in effectively marketing and promoting the Hotel brands in their respective areas to drive profitable growth.
- Lead and organise annual roadshows for Hotel partners as per contractual obligations. Seeking relevant appointments and organising signature events for the roadshow in order to ensure successful execution of the roadshows.
- Submit monthly sales reports to partners sharing activities, wins, losses and strategies. Recommend GCC distribution opportunities (direct contracting wherever relevant)
- Gather and analyse competitor intelligence and market trends with action-based data to support management in refining sales and business strategies.
- Participate and actively contribute in planning sessions by providing constructive feedback and customer trends and insights to help identify new opportunities and challenge and to ensure that the brands and sales strategies are well suited to the market place.
- Design and implement (in conjunction with relevant stakeholders) improved systems and processes to help optimise the efficiencies and effectiveness of the business.Recommend, develop and execute sales and promotional action plans focused on meeting the market and changing needs of customers. Develop plans which are aligned to the company’s revenue and market share objectives.
- 5+ years experience in the travel industry including 3 years in sales and marketing capacity.
- Arabic speaking candidates preferred
- Ability to adapt constantly changing markets and to give clear and objective direction where required.
- Good commercial acumen and the ability to apply a logical and structured approach to problem solving and decision making. Results oriented with a proven track record of success.
- Strong understanding of travel industry operating systems/CRS. Proficient across Microsoft product suite (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook).
- Valid UAE driving licence is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A