Independently handle requests and itineraries from the EK Network, other airlines and contracted corporate accounts ensuring optimum service delivery. Supervise and co-ordinate the workflow, productivity and performance of a team of Tours Consultants and support them with their day-to-day work to ensure high standards of services are provided to Arabian Adventures clients, the Airline and other airline passengers
- Equip the team with the knowledge to offer detailed information on various products and services to all customers thereby maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Ensure correct charges are applied in accordance with negotiated contracts, investigate and resolve accounting queries from customers, suppliers or internal departments and provide detailed information to the Reservations Officer for further action if required.
- Analyse feedback from customers on our products and services and recommend suggestions for further action to the Reservations Officer contributing to Arabian Adventures and Emirates maintaining its position as a market leader.
- Support the Reservations Officer to monitor and record staff performance in line with the corporate guidelines and support the team in a manner which build and maintains motivation levels.
- Oversee the performance and productivity of a team of Tours Consultants meeting set standards and maintaining the highest quality of service to Emirates offices worldwide, other airlines, travel agents, corporate accounts and customers.
- Supervise and administer sales on arrival and/or reservation requests to ensure that all requested and suggested services for ground arrangements are provided and accurately accounted.
- Liaise with all units of Arabian Adventures to ensure that customers are fully assisted as and when required to ensure a comfortable stay and experience in the destination.
- Provide customers with information on the destination, hotel and special offers enabling them to respectively plan and purchase packages that best suit their requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel applications
- Other languages besides English: Any other language would be an advantage
Knowledge of Tour Operator operations
Knowledge of the destination
12 Years schooling or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A