Website Dubai Airport
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Supply Management, make us an agile one.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the integrity of all procurement and supply-chain related systems, including their data and management
- You’ll ensure the development of the Supply Management strategy and drive new initiatives relating to enabling technology and advancing the solution framework for procurement and supply chain areas of activity
- You’ll be accountable for the e-procurement system and will be the point of contact with external authorities, Business Technology, and all DA users of the system
- You’ll work closely with Dubai Airports Executive team, providing them with regular updates on Supply Management performance and the KPI’s linked to the function
- You should have at least 7 years’ experience within end-to-end supply chain systems and ERP environments
- You should have experience with Oracle systems
- You’ll be educated to a degree level in a relevant field such as Business or Commerce
- You must have proven knowledge of Procurement and Supply Chain methodology’s as well as system optimization and complete life cycle cost analysis.
Company: Dubai Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A