Website Dubai Airports
We work at a fast pace. Corporate Services is no different. Their business processes are fundamental to our becoming a global competitor that can respond quickly to any change. This may be a diverse, complex business, but departments such as Finance and Procurement make us an agile one.
- You’ll perform sourcing and contract analysis to verify measures such as (but not limited to) savings achievements, budget utilization, expiring contracts, and procure to pay cycle time
- You’ll liaise and consult with business stakeholders to analyze Dubai Airports market requirements and deliver appropriate sourcing and negotiation strategies.
- You’ll be accountable for the management, co-ordination, and compliance monitoring of Dubai Airports digital procurement platform
- You’ll hold a Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply certification (CIPS) – level 4
- You’ll have at least 4-5 years of experience in supply management or a similar role.
- You’ll hold a degree in Business, Finance or related field
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A