Website Dubai Islamic Bank
DIB is looking for a AVP – Liquidity Risk & PRRBB to join our Group Risk Management Team, to be responsible for identification, measurement, monitoring & reporting of effective liquidity risk & profit rate risk in the banking book; implementation of different tools to be used for measurement of liquidity risk & profit rate risk faced by the bank as per Central Bank-UAE Guidelines, and other responsibilities such as:
- Prepare analytical reports using different analytical models and statistical tools on the balance sheet of the Bank.
- Assist the Head of Market & Liquidity Risk in preparing/drafting any policy related to Liquidity Risk & PRRBB.
- Review of Product Programs (PPG) from the perspective of Liquidity Risk and PRRBB of the Bank.
- Ensure compliance with Dubai Islamic Bank Group Compliance Policies and Accounting Procedures and Codes.
- Support Group Risk Management for Risk Management Framework and Policies implementation in Dubai Islamic Bank Group.
- Work on the IT Projects related to Liquidity Risk & PRRBB measurement, monitoring and reporting Systems.
- Ensure Liquidity Risk, Asset-Liability Management (ALM) and Profit Rate Risk in Banking Book (PRRBB) activities in Treasury operate within the policies, procedures and standards established by Dubai Islamic Bank as well as Central Bank of UAE.
- Monitor Liquidity Risk ratios, exposures against their preapproved limits/triggers/guidelines and report them to the management.
- Prepare the Liquidity and ALM dashboard and present to the management.
- Highlight the risk pertinent to Liquidity Risk and PRRBB to the Management.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with Regulators and Rating agencies and liaise with internal/external auditors.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in Market & Liquidity risks in Financial Institutions or Banks
- Knowledge of Risk measurement tools and ratios, and system security and administration.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant subject (i.e. Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Finance etc.) Any Globally recognized certification would be an added advantage (e.g. CFA/FRM)
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A