Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Ensuring all portfolio monitoring/management processes & measures are undertaken regularly and on an on-going basis and all credit files are properly maintained with a view to achieving good audit rating
- Manage assigned relationships to ensure satisfactory account conduct and early ratification of various credit related issues.
- Undergo an annual review process on the assigned portfolio to maintain strict credit discipline.
- Identify the segment target market to broad – base the portfolio and pursue growth opportunities towards on boarding of the new clients
- Ensure high performance culture and delivery of professional and quality customer service
- Monitor customer complaints, approaching complainant personally where required to ensure prompt resolution
- Ensure follow ups on deficiency reports as well as exception reports with regard to returned cheques and call for explanation from customer where necessary.
- Ensure timely & accurate submission of regular & adhoc management reports
- Manage the profitability of product portfolios and customers as well as improve the profitability through increased fee income generation
- Ensure the overall credit quality of the asset book within acceptable limits
- Review the overall portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities inline with the bank’s credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
- Obtain audited financial statements, analyze and recommend credit proposals of potential borrowers to the approving authority to meet financial objectives.
- Maintain complete control aspects i.e., documentation, periodical customer visits / call reports, expires on monthly manner in order to monitor the assigned portfolio effectively and to ensure all statutory and controls for the business processes
- Manage, develop and grow the Middle Market customer portfolio assigned and recommend new customers for the growth of the portfolio to ensure the achievement of assets, liabilities and non-funded product targets, profitability objectives, and implementation of superior service culture and standards, while adhering to Banks policies and guidelines.
- Deliver the revenue and balance sheet targets assigned by identifying and maintaining target customers/ customer segments within each catchment area
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 4 – 6 Years’ experience in banking, with at least 2 years in managing medium-large commercial portfolio at senior levels in well established and recognized financial institutions.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A