Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Assist in executing bank wide processes/products compliance review and ensuring that appropriate controls are designed in order to comply with the regulatory requirements.
Conduct initial review and provide feedback on all the new & existing products , activities & processes submitted by the business on Regulatory requirements & Compliance Risk concerns from regulatory obligations perspective
- Timely communication of the compliance review observations to the line manager and highlight the most significant issues that requires immediate attention
- Maintenance of corporate governance related policies i.e. personal trading policy, related party policy and whistle blowing policy and taking care of necessary documentation in this regard.
- Recommend appropriate changes to existing policies and procedures to mitigate Compliance risk by improving the related internal controls.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager
- Follow-up with the Departments / units under review to obtain business response on the observations been raised as per compliance policies.
- Maintain a proper log of all day to day activities and ensure pending items are escalated.
- Ensure all assigned tasks and projects are executed within the approved policies, procedures and SLAs of the department.
- Ensure compliance with the approved policies, procedures, SLAs and regulatory requirements to maintain quality standards and ensure risk mitigation.
- Conducting assessment of regulatory risks emanating from new regulations and review of new and existing controls to mitigate such risks.
- Conduct initial review and provide feedback on all the new & existing products , activities & processes submitted by the business on Regulatory requirements & Compliance Risk concerns from regulatory obligations perspective
- Execute work program to review the controls design on a regular basis, in line with department’s policies and procedures.
- To receive regulatory directives and assist to disseminate it the relevant DIB stakeholders while ensuring proper submission to the relevant authorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and or Professional qualifications in Risk & Control professions, i.e., Audit, Compliance etc.
- Minimum 2-3 years of banking experience – preferably 1-2 years in compliance environment.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A