Website Dubai Islamic Bank
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- To ensure portfolio quality by exercising sound credit judgment and by complying with credit and product parameters to complete all formalities and documentation in line with SOP manuals and Shari’a principles.
- To prepare regular Sales reports and obtain & provide market, customer and competitor information and feedback to management to facilitate decision making.
- To attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps and to ensure proper awareness about the products.
- To ensure high level of portfolio credit quality is maintained across the sales activities.
- To achieve the set sales targets on a monthly basis.
- To promote outdoor sales by visiting and exploiting new market opportunities.
- To proactively call on showrooms and customers and promptly respond to calls from them in order to negotiate and finalize business deals within the targeted turnaround time and to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- To analyze documents submitted by the customers and prepare credit proposals for submission to appropriate approval authorities based on Shari’ah.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Banking Products, Services and Operations Knowledge.
- Sharia Principles of Islamic Finance.
- Customer Servicing/Relationship Management.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Sales Function preferably in reputed banks & Financial institution.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A