Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Prepare the financial statements, Product / Division profitability, performance summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports
- Plan and develop business cases for new product launches based on financial simulations, what-if analysis & break-even analysis.
- Support Senior Management in making informed, strategic & data-driven decisions by providing comprehensive analytics & business intelligence reports highlighting critical trends.
- Develop tools for business performance monitoring and decision support that are fully automated and easily accessible by stakeholders.
- Responsible to retrieve & provide periodic Business Intelligence Reports.
- To minimize potential loss of revenue to the Business division by ensuring that the Business Intelligent reports generated / submitted to stakeholders are accurate & complete.
- Evaluate and suggest strategic business opportunities through financial analysis
- To provide month end dumps & Ad-Hoc reports & analysis on special requests, there by assisting the Business Teams with critical analysis, reports and presentations helpful in driving business.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Banking with exposure to Business Intelligence Tools and Analytics, Finance, Credit, Marketing or Operations.
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A