Website Dubai Islamic Bank
To plan and coordinate the assigned IT projects in order to ensure timely completion of Projects Initiatives / Tasks within approved budget.To plan and coordinate the implementation of multiple initiatives related to digital strategy of the Bank.
- To apply project management knowledge, technical & interpersonal skills and project management tools and techniques to meet the project requirements.
- To execute overall Project and its activities and ensure that resources are available and channeled to produce the planned deliverables on time and within the approved budget while providing high customer service.
- To provide input to the Project Sponsor and Management on matters related to the Projects.
- To prepare and provide MIS repots & Project status reports as required by management.
- To ensure all the activities comply with policies & procedures of IT Dept & the Bank
- Responsible to provide audit input requirements, close all assigned audit observations and provide closing evidences related to your area to IT-QA team or Audit team in a timely manner.
- Responsible & accountable to assist IT quality assurance in continual improvement of the Quality management system.
- All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
- To communicate regularly with the reporting Manager regarding status of current project initiatives and/or on the tasks assigned
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A