Website Dubai Islamic Bank
Analyze and respond to SWIFT and Non-SWIFT (WU, INR, etc.) alerts, based on name screening in the system, within the required timelines with no errors.Analyze and communicate any unusual remittances, while performing SWIFT and Non-SWIFT related payment messages and raise issues accordingly
- To be able to complete the assigned task within the deadline and to put extra manning hours, whenever required.
- Maintain and update proper log, follow-ups, preparing MIS of pending AML alerts, swift, queries or other activities for AML Management reporting.
- Provide suggestion for enhancement of AML / Sanction screening or other compliance related systems and processes. In addition being involved in necessary UATs
- To be able to support the unit in terms of providing Backups, as and when required
- Analyze the transaction filtering / monitoring (AML) alerts within turnaround time, including communication of AML low risk alerts to relevant business segments. Closing alerts based on Business feedback
- Conduct preliminary investigations on AML alerts for suspicious transaction activity and concluding the alert with proper comments / justification / customer profile.
- If required, create cases for suspicious AML alerts, raise query to business and maintain proper follow-up, until the case is concluded
- Escalate unresolved AML alerts and cases to AML Management within the defined timelines
- To be able to draft STRs to the regulators
- To conduct AML investigation for cases forwarded by different departments / correspondent banks / Regulator.
- To be able to work on late shifts and report to office on Saturdays (as per swift roaster)
- In exception cases, may report to office on off days for handling urgent / critical / essential swift transactions
- Analytical Thinking
- Bank Systems Knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in Compliance is a plus
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A