Website Duke Energy
Responsible for a variety of activities associated with the installation and maintenance of distribution and transmission pipelines to include directing crew members.
- Ensures safety procedures are followed
- Coordinates work to be performed at the job site
- Prepare and submit reports
- Demonstrates proper procedures to crew members
- Ensures equipment and materials are operational and available to perform tasks
- Inspects work of contractors
- Must possess a high school diploma or a GED.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Basic math skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Safety awareness; Commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Previous related experience required.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A