Website Electronic Arts
Graphic Designer creates graphic design elements to help promote our Competitive Gaming events. You have experience working on recognized brands in global organizations. Additionally, you should thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to an evolving industry, have practical knowledge of brand and digital advertising design, and generally carry positive energy This position reports to the Post-Production Supervisor.
- Create graphics for banners, email, social media, and web landing pages
- Work closely with producers, other editors, and cross functional partners on collaborative projects.
- Organize and archive design and project files.
- Create motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, video and animation.
- Ensure that the creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
- Design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels, and internal plans targeting a range of audiences.
- Design best-in-class assets including logos, graphic devices, and templates for social channels.
- Expert in Adobe Suite (In Design, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop,)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Communicates progress with clarity.
- Knowledge of the competitive gaming landscape a plus.
- Knowledge of social aspect ratios and delivery filetypes.
- Experience with Figma a plus.
- Candidate must be able to edit high volume for multiple distribution outlets; projects/assignments will have wide-ranging lengths and degree of skill.
- 2+ years of experience designing for a major brand.
Company: Electronic Arts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A