Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.
- If you would like to join our Cabin Crew family, please apply now as this event is by invitation only.
- If you are unable to attend our Assessment day on the location provided above, please place your application on the World wide Cabin Crew post.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum High School certification
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old at time of application
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A