Website Al Ghurair Group
Real estate is a core activity of Al Ghurair Group which owns a large portfolio of land and buildings in the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s flagship property is one of the Emirate’s best known and most prestigious mixed-use developments, the BurJuman Centre in Bur Dubai.
- Promptly attends service requests and work orders at any point of time during the day and escalates the major problems to supervisors for resolutions.
- Gives opinions and suggestions regarding operational matters to improve quality and generate savings.
- Strictly adheres to standard HSE practices.
- Prepares routine reports for supervisors highlighting the status of job orders.
- Should be well aware of regulations set by local authorities.
- Active Listening
- Ability to troubleshoot to determine the causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in same capacity
Company: Al Ghurair Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A