Website Eli Lilly
DBU Primary Care Sales Representatives are responsible for driving business results in their territory and contributing to the success of their team with a Team Lilly mindset. The role includes developing relationships with Primary Care physicians to increase Lilly’s ability to drive adoption of our diabetes therapies.
- Effective account management skills to develop an account/MD target list, evaluate and set an appropriate territory workload, and achieve key efficiency parameters
- Identify and develop business relationships with key customers, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, key influencers/prescribers, and managed care organizations and establish oneself as a true diabetes/endocrine expert and resource.
- Develop deep professional/industry knowledge in multiple disease states represented in Lilly Diabetes and Endocrine portfolios including knowledge of competitive products.
- Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients’ lives
- Build outstanding customer experiences by engaging in active dialogue to understand the customer’s needs and delivering appropriate resources and relevant information to influence appropriate use of product portfolio.
- Effective selling of multiple products on a single call.
- Drive sales growth of the product portfolio.
- Live within the territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key accounts and caregivers
- Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate with partners
Company: Eli Lilly
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A