Website Emaar Properties
The job holder will be responsible for management of the Owners Associations (OA) and compliance with Law No. 27 of 2007 in the Emirate of Dubai (Jointly Owned Property Law) which includes, but not limited to site operations and supervision, financial, general management, relationship management with OA Board Members, Owners, Service Providers, Contractors and all other entities who directly or indirectly contribute to the management and operations of the OA.
- Develops, manages, implements governing documents that are required for managing the OA (declarations, community rules, codes, covenants and easements, policies, procedures, processes, sales and purchase agreements etc.)
- Manages relationships with OA Board Members and Homeowners/Residents.
- Caters to the secretarial and administrative requirements of the OA/OA Board Members (minutes of meetings, reports, presentations, letters, notice etc.)
- Plans, organizes, manages and conducts Annual General Assemblies of homeowners in line with the Association Constitution.
- Plans, organizes, manages, conducts or chair OA Board Meetings for OA related businesses.
- Manages OA Financials, OA insurances and related claims execution.
- Manages OA’s Common Areas and services therein (buildings, facilities, infrastructure, landscaping, soft and hard services)
- Manages contracts or agreements with all parties who conduct business or transact with the OA, as may be applicable from time to time.
- Supervises team activities to ensure required/expected standards are met.
- Identifies and recommends team’s professional development.
- Delegates work with clear instructions to team and provides performance feedback to team members for continual improvement
- Conducts appraisals for team members
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A