Website Emaar Properties
To drive Total Revenue targets for Rooms, F&B, Meeting & Events, Spa, Leisure and other Ancillary Revenues.Apply Revenue Management principles for the Hotel or a group of Hotels, in order to achieve budgeted objectives by monitoring demand trends, booking patterns, pace, market conditions and market trends.The primary objective is the achievement of the Total Revenue targets in Rooms, Food & Beverage, Lifestyle Events, Spa and Minor Operated Departments.
- To build interdepartmental cooperation and drive results for IDSS (Inter-departmental Satisfaction Survey) and ESS (Employee Satisfaction Survey).
- Works to meet goals in a manner that does not disadvantage other employees.
- Demonstrates business ethics and personal integrity, i.e., is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
- Listens and responds to others.
- Understands everyone have different thought process, by listening them he/she tries to benefit from other ideas.
- To have complete understanding of Company Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles.
- Demonstrates commitment to Emaar standards and presents the company in line with the philosophies attached to the brand.
- Keeps him/herself responsible for achieving the results.
- Develops talents within the department.
- Encourages team work and contributes teams to achieve results.
- Embraces change and encourage teams to adopt.
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Treats people fairly, with dignity and respect.
- To ensure that all performance reviews are completed on time and as per set standards – probationary reviews, appraisals etc.
- Communicates to hotel teams about peak periods.
- Interact with General Managers and Corporate office on hotels’ online performance and future developments.
- Lead system developments and integrations pertaining to room distribution and online intelligence in collaboration with corporate office.
- Identify, report and coordinate fixing of errors observed on own Web Booking Engine.
- To assist in setting up goals and targets for the department which are in line with our customers’ expectations and the company’s vision and mission.
- Preside the weekly strategy meeting.
- Effectively lead efforts to coordinate strategies between the segments.
- Communicate to appropriate staff when key events or holiday periods in the city and the local area will impact demand.
- Ensure collaboration with Central Reservations Office (CRO) & Restaurant Reservations Office (RRO) with effective communication and execution of strategies.
- To have complete knowledge of HR policies and procedures. To anticipate issues, supervise the results and address performance issues if any.
Company: Emaar Properties
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A