This role will drive Technology transformation through systems, processes and people, playing a key role in the transformation of IT capabilities through a Technology capability change programme (HPT). This will impact the Groups ability to meet its objectives. The VP Technology Futures and Innovation strengthens and builds select mutually beneficial Technology strategic partnerships and propels the existing innovation lab into a Technology incubator that nurtures ideas through to being part of the portfolio of change with full business sponsorship. Through being an active member of the Technology Leadership
- Develop the overall skills/people capacity planning including the development of a skills academy in order to better plan people capacity and build the ‘pre ordering’ skills capability in collaboration with Talent Acquisition and resource managers. Manage an integrated IT capacity plan and rolling 12 months people capacity plan and skills academy plan as well as a centre of excellence through research that provides a futuristic view on skills and Talent sourcing.
- Provide vision and leadership to the strategy, design and execution of a 360 degree communications plan which ensures engagement of Emirates Group Technology as well as the wider group and it’s senior leadership.
- 12+ years leading a varied function at a senior level within the Technology field
- Demonstrable experience driving IT strategy and capability building in large organisations
- Architecture and system development experience Knowledge/skills:
- Technical strategy and planning in the context of Technology transformations
- IT lifecycle management and technical governance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A