Website The Emirates Group
Direct and manage the day to day performance of our Contact Centres globally by leveraging our call patterns and resources across sites. Ensure our planning and infrastructure meets both the short and long term productivity objectives. Drive the mid to longer term strategy to ensure Emirates maximizes business effectiveness and future growth. Interface with multiple stakeholders to leverage and share the investment made in Contact Centre technology and project manage new businesses into the Contact Centre environment.
- Lead the team that plans, forecasts and schedules the manpower requirements across the globe and across channels.
- Develop strategies for routing interactions (voice / email / chat / social media etc.) to make the best use of manpower resources, balancing workload across sites and whilst balancing cost, productivity and customer experience. Set the manpower plan for planning and budgeting purposes.
- Recommend and implement the key KPI’s that build efficiency. Develop, direct and implement the key KPI’s that build efficiency (cost/productivity/speed of service) to deliver a high performing environment.
- Manage and coach the operational managers to meet these KPI’s. ·
- Create, manage and present the operational performance reporting on a real time and long term basis identifying trends and areas of improvement.
- Ensure follow up on those improvements.
- Drive the delivery of the 5 year business plan in terms of efficiencies and channel mix to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction but at an appropriate cost level.
- Identify, lead and manage the systems and infrastructure required to keep pace with new trends as well as deliver the needs of the business.
- This includes vendor selection, management and project management of complex environments globally.
- Develop, direct and implement the operating plan across all channels and globally to handle mid and major disruptions.
- Commercial/Sales Revenue/Customer Experience (+8 Years)
- Airline or service industry of which a minimum of 5 years is at a “functional head”; developing and implementing strategies
- Thorough knowledge on the overall industry issues, trends, economics etc., with specific expertise in matters related to Contact Centres and related technologies, RES/TKTG Office management, Global Distribution Systems, Distribution channels and Reservations. Should be able to manage and develop budgets appropriately.
Company: The Emirates Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A