Operate as part of a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering works and provide necessary technical information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications/data sheets and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- Meet with vendor representatives, inspect vendor works and workshops when required, provide dispatch clearance and test certificates. Participate in Material Take Off (MTO) activities, identify irregularities and shortfalls, take corrective action when required.
- Participate in HAZOP meeting and undertake SIL studies with client and representatives of other engineering disciplines.
- Interface and provide clarification and guidance and technical support to construction sites and commissioning engineers provide startup assistance as required.
- Perform related duties as and when directed by Direct Supervisor.
- Primary Duties
- Review ITB (Invitation To Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, issue inquiry requisitions, review techno-commercial vendor offers.
- Prepare equipment, material and man-hour estimates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A