Website Emirates National Oil Company
·Manage the development and execution of HSE strategies and Assurance Program across ENOC group to effectively manage HSE risks across the life cycle · Lead the HSE competency development and knowledge management across ENOC and act as a SPOC for HSE performance planning, monitoring and reporting to the senior management.
- Lead a team of functional specialists in assurance and performance planning domains, develop and act as a focal point for managing the HSE risk management and assurance programs for the entire ENOC Group.
- Lead the HSE assurance programs as section head right from planning, execution of reviews/audits and follow-up of corrective actions Plan. Escalate any major findings of high risk to the senior management for ensuring timely corrective action
- Strongly engage with the Segments/BUs management and HSE managers, and act as change agent for implementation of group HSE MS and standards requirements including capability building by arranging for internal as well as external trainings.
- Lead/participate in HSE audits and major incident investigations and ensure preventive actions are closed satisfactorily.
- Lead the design, development, and updating of Group HSE Management System, Standards, Strategies, Guidelines and HSE Assurance Program and monitor their effective implementation
- Provide oversight for safe execution of various projects across ENOC group through periodic reviews, site audits and awareness programs right from concept to construction to operation until de-commissioning and abandonment stages
- Lead the roll out and implementation of an effective incident reporting system and analyse the trends and escalate to the management in case any intervention is needed.
- Develop a roadmap for continual improvement of ENOC’s HSE Performance and guide the segments/departments in setting up their KPIs and targets for achieving the company annual objectives.
- Sound knowledge of international HSE codes and standards and best practices pertaining to Health & Safety and Process Safety Management (PSM) is a must and knowledge of local (UAE) regulations on Health & Safety would be integral
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in English to influence internal/external key stakeholders
- Must demonstrate flexibility and use of good persuasion and negotiation skills to resolve differences in opinion between different groups on HSE matters
- Has a very strong knowledge and experience in oil and gas operations and HSE management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, facilitation, planning, and organizational skills
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A