Website Envoy Air
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Performs the necessary sequence of operations to troubleshoot and diagnose in order to disassemble, clean, check, repair, rework, replace, fabricate, assemble, install and adjust any automotive and ground equipment, machinery, accessories, and parts.
- Maintains equipment within the facility such as aircraft tugs, tow tractors, belt loaders, power units, and company vehicles.
- The Automotive/Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades such as auto mechanic, heating and air-conditioning engineer or other similar skilled journeyman trades.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended driver’s license
- Lift items weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Trade certification as an Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic, or twelve (12) months’
- experience in one or more of the maintenance trades
- Minimum age: 18
- Ability to distinguish colors red, green, yellow, white, and blue
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
Company: Envoy Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A