Website Envoy Air
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- A wide variety of duties are performed such as dismantling, overhauling, repairing, fabricating, assembling, welding and erecting all parts of an aircraft; which includes airframe, engines, radio equipment, instruments, electrical systems, heating systems, cooling systems, and hydraulic systems
- Complete necessary paperwork and computer entries for any maintenance performed
- Certify the quality of personal workmanship, including signing mechanical flight releases for field work
- Assure the shop/work area is maintained in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ensure our fleet meets aircraft standards as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Completed tasks according to FAA regulations, company policies and procedures, and instructions from Crew Chiefs, Supervisors and Managers
- Test and inspect parts, subassemblies or completed assemblies
- Maintain the airworthiness of aircraft and all their components while in service or while undergoing scheduled overhaul maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Valid Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including, nights, holidays, weekends and days off
- Valid state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to differentiate colors such as: red, green, yellow, blue, black, brown, white and orange
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 60 lbs.
Company: Envoy Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A