Website Envoy Air
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Use appropriate reservation/ticketing software to rebook itineraries, issue boarding passes, calculate and collect any appropriate fees
- Listen to passengers and resolve their issues in accordance to company policies and procedures as a result of flight interruptions in a timely and friendly manner
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure passenger information is processed accurately and flights are sent out on time
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure
- May work in the Baggage Service Office to track the location of baggage and handle passenger questions
- Inform passengers through all aspects of their experience with Amercian Airlines by communicating appropriate information about their trips and belongings
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service aircraft lavatories
- Create a positive start to a passenger’s trip by being the first to greet the passenger and providing a seamless check-in and ticketing experience
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on-time.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Abe to communicate in a clear, polite, and friendly manner
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
Company: Envoy Air
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A