Website Etihad Airways
Monitor and review incoming safety reports and produce status report to management. Analyze incoming reports, liaise with manager on call, provide reports to the Authorities and management. Develop procedures, administer documents changes to manuals and procedures to ensure awareness of safety procedures across the organization.
- Collect, consolidate and track requirements by collaborating with a wide range of departments to ensure the accurate identification of required changes / updates
- Develop and amend Etihad Management system procedures, Corporate Safety & Quality, Operations and Technical manuals to ensure change requests and updates are properly tracked and communicated
- Collect, review and submit for approval a wide range of procedures and Corporate safety & quality / technical manuals to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements before authority approval
- Liaise with local authorities to ensure accurate communication of safety & quality incidents in line with internal / external regulations
- Prepare, control and pursue approval of audit reports and audit checklists to ensure findings are in line with checklist and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and monitor the relevant database to ensure consistency, accuracy and availability of updated information
- Monitor and follow up on the status of safety and quality audits and risk assessments to ensure identified risks and addressing actions are properly managed
- Log, record and report on safety events to ensure they are tracked in alignment with internal / external regulations
- Create periodical reports on safety incidents and audit findings to provide accurate communications to the management
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more) or relevant licence/certification.
- Minimum experience level is dependent on specific role.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A