Website Etihad Airways
Let your career take off with the leading MRO in the Middle East, and work in the forefront of the aviation industry, with a group that has reimagined the flying experience through its pioneering products and services.We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting fixed term opportunity to join the newly established Paint team at Etihad Airways Engineering . As a Painter ( Fixed Term Contractor ), you will add immediate value by performing interior and exterior aircraft painting tasks in accordance with the strict regulatory requirements and guidelines and aircraft maintenance manuals.
- Assisting the supervisor while carrying out minor/major paint repairs.
- Assisting the supervisor in demanding material through the use of the computer system.
- To ensure that all work carried out is correctly certified and productive time is accurately recorded by the end of each job.
- Maintain a good level of housekeeping practices in the aircraft docks hangars and shops.
- Ensure that immediate work area is kept tidy and all waste material is appropriately disposed of by using drip trays and chemical waste bins.
- Make sure safety precautions are understood and complied with before starting the job.
- Carry out instructions of the lead man of the group assigned by the engineer/supervisor.
- Make sure that the equipment used for the job is safe(such as steps, ladders, man lifts, tools etc.
- Experience of estimation of time, man hours and required materials.
- Ability to read and understand livery drawings.
- Ability to understand Aircraft mauals ie AMM/IPC/CMM.
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Awareness of good housekeeping.
- Human Factors, documentation and PPE.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years aviation hands on experience in the painting of interior and exterior commercial aircraft.
- Minumum High School or Technical / Mechanical Diploma.
- Good knowledge of legal/Technical Procedure Manual(TPM)
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A