Website Etihad Airways
Great opportunuty to step into a leading role that will be responsible to define and implement departmental Strategy and objectives in alignment with Etihad’s overall Strategy to ensure Etihad’s requirement are met in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Budget Management,Develop and cascade Function/Department budget, and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment
- People Development,Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize performance
- Safety, Quality & Environment,Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Lead strategic operations and process assessment initiatives to timely identify areas of improvement and support adoption of corrective actions
- Manage stakeholder relationships within Etihad and its groups-controlled companies and co-ordinate engagement by the relevant Etihad sourcing and procurement teams and/or business units to define Synergy and Implementation strategy inside the companies.
- Define the Team structure in coordination with HR and coach, counsel and motivate the section Managers and team to achieve the set objectives of the Procurement Department, both in terms of deliverables, development and cost containment.
- Lead change management programmes related to cost optimization initiatives, to maximize company resources allocation and to support the smooth introduction of new processes and procedures
- Negotiate and implement strategic deals to guarantee maximization of the value for Etihad in accordance to the defined strategy.
- Develop the Sourcing and Procurement Strategy to ensure the department?s alignment with cost, product/service quality and reliability, and other key company deliverables as defined by overall Corporate Strategy.
- Lead ad hoc studies and report development projects to provide Etihad?s expense control tools and insights to track and ensure compliance with the Etihad?s overall Corporate Strategy and Budget
- Lead and oversee the end-to-end contracting and procurement cycle to identify potential synergies and improvements to ensure the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for supply contracts.
- Liaise and coordinate with business departments and equity partners to define improvement and integrations strategies and processes to increase efficiency and reduce overall Group?s spending
- Define, cascade and lead Supplier Relationship Management strategic initiatives to ensure proper risk and performance management and to achieve overall cost efficiency targets and KPIs
- Review, update and develop negotiation strategy with suppliers and establish negotiation practical guidelines to ensure a consistent approach to dealing with providers.
- Liaise and coordinate with legal and other departments the definition of purchasing and sourcing contract?s Terms & Conditions to ensure Etihad?s best interest are served
- Define and cascade the Function/Department strategy to ensure the alignment with Company strategy
- Policies and procedures, Define and cascade policies, processes and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/ regulatory/legislative requirements are fulfilled
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A