Website Etihad Airways
Digital 2020 programme drives the transformation of technology, processes and people capabilities of Etihad Airways to lead strategic innovation and deliver Etihad Digital Strategy and EY2020 revenues objectives. This is the opportunity to be a key driver of success for establishing an enterprise payment capability within the Digital 2020 program. The role will own the product and meet company objectives by managing the business requirements, roadmap as well as production benefits tracking. They will work with the product manager of the portfolio and internal
- Manage product backlog, develop business cases, propose trade-off to meet business outcomes, cost, timeline constraints
- Define product success criteria and KPIs including costs and revenues, track and propose course correction
- Evaluate gaps in capabilities, data or partners required to deliver product strategies, and provide recommendations to deliver against them
- Communicate priorities, roadmaps, deliverables and ensure all stakeholders (from the business and technology ) understand, support and are aligned to the strategy and roadmap
- Manage with business the user acceptance testing, launch and ensure change management is effectively managed.
- Develop the product strategy and hi-level roadmap with support from the Product Manager and input from the Business;
- Be the voice of the sponsor and customers (internal/external) and communicate the impact of product changes to key stakeholders.
- Manage the translation of the product strategy into product briefs, features, user stories.
- Lead competitor and market research including leveraging customer insights and analytics to develop, enhance and drive the product roadmap
- 5 + years in product or business analysis experience in financial services or payment services environment
- 3 + years in product owner role
- Airline domain expertise – preferable
- Stakeholder management level (EXPERT)
- Understand the financial and payment landscape and have a good perspective on the product potential and benefits
- A bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
- Strong proven planning skills and strategic thought process
- A good technology background ideally in travel technology
- Agile specific knowledge and delivery experience is desired but not essential
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A