Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways Engineering is part of the Etihad Aviation Group (EAG), offering industry leading aircraft maintenance and engineering solutions including airframe maintenance, component repair, and engineering services (first organization in the Middle East to be granted an extended Part 21J Design Organization Approval by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) to undertake major cabin design and modification), with a team of more than 2,000 professionals from around the world. While being the largest commercial MRO services provider in the Middle East, EYE continues to expand its market reach by provided a comprehensive portfolio of solution based MRO services.Etihad Airways Engineering is spearheading Abu Dhabi’s vision of being a global aerospace hub and playing a crucial role in supporting economic growth and diversification in the United Arab Emirates. In our quest to be recognized as an industry leading MRO delivering a differentiating experience to its global customer base, we have an opportunity for you to join our Aircraft Mechanic Trainee Program.As an Aircraft Mechanic Trainee you will learn the work skills required to commence a career with Etihad Aviation Group. The Programme therefore focuses on bringing the Aircraft Mechanic Trainee to a sufficient level of proficiency to perform through a structured development programme encompassing technical/role specific skills to perform and assist line, light and heavy mechanical maintenance to ensure operations are executed safely and efficiently.
- Execute line, light and heavy aircraft and cabin maintenance as directed by Technicians and Engineers to ensure proper functioning of equipment according to safety standards and regulations
- Monitor and document maintenance activities to ensure accurate completion of mandatory documentation
- Track data and a wide range of technical information to ensure they are properly documented in line with regulations
- Monitor equipment availability to ensure it is timely requested to warehouses to avoid activities interruptions
- Policies and Procedures,Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations.implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Monitor equipment labelling and packing to ensure compliance to standards
- Properly store and maintain tooling and equipment to ensure it is organized according to internal procedures and regulations
- English Language skills – Proficient
- Policies, Procedures & Work Methods – Advanced
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more), Familiarity with maintenance regulations is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within relevant field.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A