Website Etihad Airways
It’s an exciting time to work for Etihad Airways; we’ve grown from a national carrier to a global aviation group, transforming the industry through creativity and innovation. We have an opportunity for someone to join the Dhaka station as an Airport Manager. In this role you will bring a dynamic approach to planning and directing the airport operation, overseeing team and service provider performance. You will ensure financial, customer service, quality, safety and security objectives are delivered in accordance with all applicable safety, security, regulatory and company requirements and standards. If you are an experienced Duty Manager or an existing Airport Manager with a strong understanding of Bengali working environments and cultures, as well as the capabilities to lead and manage all elements of the Dhaka operations, we would love to hear from you.
- Accountable for promotion, delivery, monitoring and reporting on customer service-related standards, including performance against associated KPIs
- Ensure all flight editing and special guest requirements are met, including but not limited to assessment, planning and coordination of VIP/MAAS, PRM and special category guests
- Responsible for the effective management of safety and security outcomes through safety and security promotion, hazard identification and risk assessment, safety, security and compliance monitoring and reporting
- Deliver, maintain and rehearse station emergency response plan, disruption planning, diversion/delay handling and business continuity plans
- Actively participate in the daily operation, working shifts including weekends and/or public holidays, where required, to deliver the local operation
- Accountable for on time performance including management, mitigation, accurate reporting and follow-up of delays
- Direct and oversee all passenger and aircraft handling operations on a management and shift basis, ensuring adherence to all arrival/departure checklists, brand requirements, company policy/procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for airport ancillary sales performance, promotion, coordination and process compliance monitoring
- Additional responsibilities defined in full JD on intranet
- Perform the role of Local Security Contact Officer
- Proven ability to lead and drive results and communicate internally and externally on a large scale across multiple channels
- Previous regional or international exposure highly advantageous
- Degree level education desirable (A-level or baccalaureate equivalent) or relevant industry experience, with a demonstrable knowledge of leadership, project management and business solutions skills.
- Previous exposure to highly pressured and multicultural environment in a management/supervisory role within a shift environment required.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in a leadership or senior management capacity with exposure to global business best practice.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A