Website Etihad Airways
Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our guestÂs expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply for one of these truly amazing positions.
- Minimum height is 165 cm
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- No criminal record.
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan.
- Must be at least 20 years old on the date of joining.
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A